Máy thổi khí Aerzen Turbo thế hệ 5
AERZEN TURBO BLOWER GENERATION 5
FOR MAXIMUM ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN WASTEWATER TREATMENT
DESIGNED TO HANDLE UNSOLVED ENERGY PROBLEMS.
This is the key unit for more energy efficiency, as single or combination design – and the power behind every municipal or industrial waste disposal facility: the AERZEN Turbo Generation 5. Unbeatable, AERZEN’s mix of blower, hybrid and Turbo technology.
Designed for large intake volume flows of between 1,200 m³/h and 16,200 m³/h. Variable frequency controlled, 100% oil-free, and tailor-made for the most demanding applications in wastewater treatment. The powerful Turbo blowers from AERZEN will astound you with hitherto unknown savings. And delight you during normal operation with their minimal maintenance needs, easy handling, and robust nature. A typical AERZEN Turbo.
THE BENEFITS OF AERZEN TURBO GENERATION 5 AT A GLANCE:
- Energy savings of up to 30% in combination systems
- Up to 80% operational efficiency
- Minimal maintenance costs
- High degree of reliability and longevity
- 100% oil-free
THERE’S A LOT TO BE SAID ABOUT THE ECONOMICAL TURBO. WE’LL MAKE IT BRIEF HERE.
AERZEN has built turbo blowers since 1911. Over the years, we’ve continued to perfect these assemblies from a technological standpoint. Along the way, we’ve developed expertise that sets standards worldwide today. It’s reflected in the performance characteristics, in every component, and in all the details of the newest Turbos. Discover the new Turbo Generation 5 and Generation 5plus.
- For small and large volume flows
- From 300 m³/h to 16,200 m³/h
- 100% oil-free
EFFICIENT PEAK VALUES
- Increase in energy efficiency by up to 10% compared to conventional turbo technology
- Control range of 40% – 100%
- Highly efficient individual components
INNOVATION DRIVER: THE PERMANENT MAGNET MOTOR
- Extremely high-efficiency and energy-saving permanent magnet motor
- Requires no additional energy to magnetize the rotor
- Outstanding efficiency of an almost constant 96%, even in partial load operation
INNOVATIVE AERZEN AIR FOIL BEARINGS
- Forward-looking double coating made of Teflon and graphite
- Theoretical bearing lifetime of >80,000 operating hours, regardless of stop and start cycles (>80 starts/stops per hour)
- Resistant to pressure peaks (for example, SBR processes, pulsations caused by positive displacement machines) and compressor surge
- Highly functional without necessary accessories (for example, electric control system, back up bearings, auxiliary electronics such as battery systems)
- Highly reliable operation even during voltage fluctuations and power supply failures
- 100% maintenance free
Further information is available within the product brochure (please select a performance to see the product brochure)